Tag Archives: Transubstantiation
What is Transubstantiation? The Roman Catholic theology of Transubstantiation describes the Bread and Wine ceremony (Eucharist) as “the actual partaking of Christ in person, hence literally”. Many Protestants consider it to be a metaphor or a mnemonic instead. Who is right? Firstly, let’s just acknowledge that people have died over this question. In the Reformation, at various […]
- May 14, 2012
- / Category Christology, Commentary, Sacraments, Transubstantiation
- / Posted By Kevin Bennett
- / No Comments.
- Addiction: How to Help
- … and this just in: News from the Streets of Ipswich. Issue 23
- What Happens When We Die, and Where are my Loved Ones?
- Seeking the Kingdom
- If it is by the Spirit of God that I drive out demons, then the Kingdom of God has come upon you – Matt 12:28